Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Pics

     This past weekend we got all dressed up to have our annual holiday pictures taken.  I only remember one family photo of me growing up so I try hard to keep this tradition.  Plus, Mikayla is practically a Christmas baby so I double up family photos with getting her age photos.  This year we went to Portraits Today Studios (which is where we went last year), and they did a great job.  I love finding great deals, so of course when they became the deal of the day on Living Social Deals I jumped at the opportunity knowing what a great job they did last year.  The only problem we always have is deciding which ones to get.  Here are a few of our favorites.


My personal favorite

I love her expression

Too cute





The hand is just too much :)

Love, love, love this one

No comments:

Post a Comment