Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Worlds of Fun

    You know those daily deal sites?  Um, yea I am signed up for about 12 of them {that may be a conservative estimate}.  What can I say, I love a good deal.  So when a deal came across for a buy one get one free admission to Worlds of Fun {a local amusement park}, I had to snatch it up.  Mike and I went back and forth on whether we wanted to take the kids, and in the end opted for a family day at the amusement park.  From the moment we got there Noah was asking when we were going togo to Planet Snoopy.  We stopped for a carousel ride and then he and I left Mike and Mikayla at a roller coaster.  Noah and I made our way towards Planet Snoopy with minor detours for a train ride and a dog show.  We met back up with Mike and Mikayla at Planet Snoopy {which I was relieved, because I don't think I could have survived anymore spinny kiddie rides}.  I was surprised that there was no wait for any of the kids' rides.  We all had a lot of fun, and the kids were exhausted, but sad to leave.

I got a great tip to take a photo of your kids before you head out for a day trip. 
That way you know exactly how they look and can forward on the photo if anything should happen.

Think he was trying to pose like Mikayla.

They had a great time but don't show it here.  It was 95 and the sun was right in their face.
Noah in the red baron.

He couldn't wait to give Snoopy a hug.

More of the gang.


These rides were really built for kids, but if they were under 42" an adult had to ride.
 Let's just say it was comfy cozy.








No comments:

Post a Comment