Monday, January 18, 2010

2009 Year in Review...

      So here I go with my second blog.  Since it is the beginning of 2010 I thought I would reminisce about the year that has passed by posting a few of our favorite happenings from 2009. 

1.  Noah turned 1!  A big milestone for our little boy.  We celebrated with a party with close friends and family at a park.


 

2.  Our trip to Omaha where we enjoyed the hotel pool, Henry Doorly Zoo and the Omaha Children's Museum.



3.  I started an in-home daycare.  A leap of faith switching from an office job to starting my own daycare.  With help and support of friends and family it has been great!
4.  Our Florida Vacation.  We enjoyed Magic Kingdom, DownTown Disney, West Palm Beach Zoo, and the West Palm Beach Children's Museum.  Noah and Mikayla also took their first swim in the ocean.








No comments:

Post a Comment