Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Another Saturday...

     Since Summer is approaching (although you can't tell by the weather today) we have been thrown into the realm of what to do with the kids, especially Mikayla.  We went back and forth on how she should spend her last Summer before she starts school.  Should she stay at The Goddard School, or should we try to get her into some Summer camps that may pique her interest for a specific activity?  We decided on the latter.  Now all that is left to do is read through all the Summer camp information and pick which one(s) would be the best for her.  After just briefly looking, I can honestly say that it will not be the easiest of tasks.
     All the camp looking for Mikayla led me to an activity for Noah.  I have been looking for something that I could get Noah into that would be just for him.  Awhile back I had looked at My Gym as a possibility but had to move on from it because they did not offer the next class for him at a convient time for us.  While looking at their site for their summer camp I noticed that they now offer both an evening and Saturday class that could work for us.  Yay!  Also I saw that they are running a special for two weeks (or two sessions) free right now.  So I signed us up for the free sessions and we had our first one today.  Noah had a blast!  He really loves the ball pit that they have there.  There are also trampolines, tunnels, slides, and plenty of balls of all sizes.  He enjoyed freely moving from activity to activity.  He was a little apprehensive around the instructors though.  I think it will think just a little bit of time for him to warm up to them.  I wish I had pictures, but I was too busy trying to keep up with him to even try and take a picture.  His next class will be on Wednesday night when Mike will be taking him.  I will be busy taking Mikayla to Disney on Ice.  We are also planning on going to their Open House next Saturday and if he still seems to be having a good time, we will be signing him up to go on a regular basis.  As an added bonus he could be in the same class with my niece Ava.  He has missed her since she doesn't come to the daycare anymore.
     One final thing...Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU!  The Hawks are once again Big 12 Champions after beating K-State.

No comments:

Post a Comment