Monday, January 31, 2011

I Love You More...

     I am a member of the children's book of the month club and as part of one of their special deals that they had running, I bought the book Bedtime for Mommy.  I thought it had a cute enough description and title, and the kids might get into it.  Might is definitely an understatement.  Both the kids love the book and Noah asks to read it every night.  The book is about a little girl who goes through the bedtime routine with her mommy.  They pick out clothes, read books, have bath time, and brush teeth.  Anyway, there is a part in the book where the mommy says goodnight and I love you to the little girl and the little girl replies I love you more.  Noah really likes it when we play the roles and he reads the part of the little girl and I read the mommy.  And since we started reading this book each night when I say good night and I love you to Noah, his reply is always I love you more.  It is so cute and so sweet.  After watching the Tangled movie I added the line I love you the most and he just gets the biggest smile.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment