Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Crafty Style


       So those who know me know that I lack in the creativity department.  Lately I have been trying to channel my crafty side by finding easy crafts that even I can do.  I know it is a little late in posting, but for Father's Day I found this super cute and super easy craft to do on the Family Fun website.  It is a homemade card for dad that looks like a shirt and tie.  Find the step by step directions here.  The only thing that it is missing is a handy little template for the tie, but that turned out to not be so difficult to do.  I just free handed it on a piece of paper.  I bought a couple of sheets of scrapbook paper at Michael's for the shirt and tie.  Take a look below and see what you think.


       I also did a little craft with the kids for the daycare.  I found a blank puzzle template online and printed one out for each of the kids.  I let them color the puzzle pieces. Then I put cut them out.  Then I put tape on the back and let them arrange them on pasta jars that I had cleaned and removed the labels.  I then put a lid on them and attached a ribbon with a note stating "I (We) Love You to Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment