Friday, June 11, 2010

Time for a Catch-Up, Part 1...

I have totally been slacking these past few weeks (did I say weeks, I mean months) on blogging, but it's not all my fault.  We were without internet for about a week and without the wireless access for three weeks.  So here is a brief catch-up on what we did in April.  We went to a preschool prom for Mikayla's school. I know, I know.  A preschool prom, what is that???  When this idea came about last year I was wondering exactly the same thing.  For whatever reason we did not make it last year, but this is Mikayla's last year there and we were determined to go.  Mikayla picked out a pretty pink fancy dress to wear and we dolled her up a little.  And in true tradition of a prom there was music (played by a DJ!), dancing, and pictures.  It was just too cute to see all the little ones dressed up and out there on the dance floor.  Noah and Mikayla had a blast.


We also took the kids to the free Fairytale Village exhibit at Crown Center.  It was the last day for the exhibit and I was putting off finishing my homework for an online class anyways, so we headed out for an afternoon of fun.  I was able to get at least some of my homework done while Mike entertained the kids in the morning and then decided that I had enough time to finish the homework by the end of class (which I did, two days early :)).





As you can tell from the photos the kids were in desperate need of haircuts and we decided to go all out with a new look.





That takes us up to May.  I will add Part 2 later that should get us caught up to June.

No comments:

Post a Comment