Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things They Say Thursday-Feb. 24

     Last week Mikayla celebrated her 100th day of school.  I'm not quite sure what is the big deal about the 100th day of school, but they sure did get to celebrate.  Everything revolved around the number 100.  They stamped 100 times, had to bring in 100 items to make a snack mix, made a necklace from 100 froot loops, did jumping jacks counting to 100 by ten and so on.  When I was looking through her folder of activities I came upon a sheet that said "When I am 100 years old I will look like this!"  And her response was...I will be fat.  Now I can think of a few reasons as to why she put that, but the one that I am going to stick with is that it is an easy word for her to spell.  So, um yea, straight from the writing of a six year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment