Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things They Say Thursday

     I have wanted to start this for a while now, so here goes.  I wanted a way to capture all the cute and funny things that my kids say and what better way to do that than to make it a part of the blog.  So hopefully on a weekly basis I will be adding something cute/clever/strange thing that one of the kids have said recently.  Occasionally there may even be these cute little words on video.


     Here goes...  Noah loves the movie Toy Story 3 (I'm sure I have mentioned this before, if only 100 times) and lately he has been going around the house saying "Welcome to Sunnyside, folks!  I'm Lotso Huggin Bear.  But, please call me Lotso."  What makes it even better is that he usually tries to say it just like the bear in the movie.  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment