Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Disney on Ice--Toy Story 3

    A few weeks we went and saw Disney on Ice--Toy Story 3.  My kids are absolutely obsessed with the movie so I knew they would love the show.  For me it has more of a sentimental touch as it takes me back to my childhood days when my grandma would take all of us grandkids each year to the show.  For now it is my tradition with my kids, and who knows how long it will be carried on.   The kids were completely enthralled in the show {and I enjoyed it too}.  Here are a few photos from the show.  Sorry about the quality.  We definitely need to invest in a better camera.  This one is in the shop and it is not even a year old.  Maybe they will magically send me back a newer camera ;).

Waiting as the show was just about to start.

My little Jessie.

Green Aliens!

What would a Disney on Ice show be without Mickey???

...And the rest of the gang.

Mikayla's fave, Barbie.

Barbie aerobics. {pretty sure I heard the guys in front of us cheer when they came out.}

Lotso Huggin Bear

Barbie and Kennnnn.....

One of Noah's favorite parts of the movie, Woody flying on a kite out of Sunnyside.

Army guys parachuting in.

Buzz's grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment