Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things They Say Thursday--July 14

     To say the least Noah is a little bitter about his Papa not coming for a visit and to his birthday party this year.  He continues to bring it up even though we are well past a month since his party.  We were all looking forward to seeing him on our vacation, but he ended up getting sick and not being able to come home for the weekend.  I think this may have reminded Noah of how his Papa did not come to his birthday party.  So the other day Mikayla was talking about how her kids would be my grandkids and my parents great-grandkids.  Noah goes on to say:  "Next time I see Papa I'm going to spank him on the bootie for not coming to my birthday party!"  Yea, I would say he was definitely a little hurt by not being able to see his Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment