Monday, August 15, 2011

Sugarland

     Nuff said.  Okay, maybe I can share a bit more.  A few weekends ago I got to attend a Sugarland concert with some of my friends.  I considered an early present to myself.  And this year I think I did well in choosing my present.  The concert was amazing!  I wasn't too sure about the opening act {Sara Bareilles}, so I check out some of her music online and was awed by her voice.  I so want to check out her whole cd now.  But the main show was Sugarland.  And man can they rock a stage.  I know, I know they are country, but hey rock-n-roll has some great roots in country {or is the other way around?}.  Anyway, I had a lot of fun and who can't help but sing along to their songs?  I have to admit I was thrown a bit off by their remix which included a little Brittney Spears {sadly I sang along to this} and Dolly Parton {and this too, but proudly}.  Such a good show and hope to go see them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment