Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things They Say Thursday--August 11

     The other day Mike was making the kids lunch when I came into the kitchen.  I asked Noah if daddy was making me a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich too and he said, "No, those are just for boys."  Mikayla interjected and said, "What about me?"  {To which he pretty much ignored.}  So I asked him what I could eat to which he replied, "A cheese sandwich."  "But I don't like cheese sandwiches.  Is there anything else I can eat" I said.  His response was, "Chips.  You know those orange ones that you put in your mouth {he was demonstrating this by pretending to shove a handful of chips in his mouth}.  I said, "Okay, but I would like to have something to go with my chips."  Finally he conceded by saying, "Well, then you can have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."  {It was so hard to keep from laughing during this conversation.  His whole demeanor was just to funny.}

     If you enjoy these little postings, you might also enjoy these too.  It is cute little website with stories of how kids can give us hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment