Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Packers Quest

     I've been a {big} Green Bay Packers fan for a while now.  I actually got my first Green Bay jersey back in middle school {eeks...to think of how long ago that was}.  I have since somewhat got my husband on board, but the kids definitely feel the love.  We travelled to Minnesota for Thanksgiving and had a great time visiting family.  We also went with a promise to Mikayla that we would get her a Green Bay Packers shirt.  She had been asking for weeks months if she could have one and we looked everywhere around here to no avail.  We thought with Minnesota being closer and a fan base there we would have better luck.  Yea, not much better luck but alas we got her one.  At what is most important is that she loves it!
Um, yea, the girl has a style all her own. :)

True 'Dat

No comments:

Post a Comment