Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone...

     Oh yeah, I know where it has gone...Time recently has been spent with a nightly trip here or there making sure we had everything ready for my brother's wedding as well as getting things done for Christmas.  We also have had weekly trips to gymnastics, choir, and soccer.  It keeps us really busy.  I am so ready for the break after the holidays when I can have my evenings back and to be able to just sit and breathe.  My brother got married on Saturday so now we have a week to spend with grandparents and finish up any last minute Christmas things.  My brother's wedding was a nice ceremony followed by a great reception.  I know I am partial, but they had the cutest little flower girls and ring bearer.  Who I might add lit up the dance floor and really got the party started.  Noah had every one cracking up with his moves.  It was just too cute and it left me wondering where he took his lessons {I'm guessing from his cousin}.  Mikayla had a few moves of her own to which I was asked if she was in a dance class.  She hasn't been in dance for a few years, but the girl sure knows how to improv.  I wish I could have gotten video, it would have been great to show them when they get older. 

A flower girl and the ring bearer.

I loved him in his little tux.  He was just so handsome. 

Me, my brother, and my sister.  The photographer was going for a little bit of flare here.

My sister and I with the bride and groom.


I snapped the pic just as he was going down to the floor.

My mom and dad.

The two flower girls dancing the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment