Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3, Really???

    My little guy turned three a few weeks ago.  Is that right?  It seems so hard to believe that he could already be three.  Time has flown by so fast.  Seems like just the other day he looked like this:


And now he has grown into this:


     For his party he wanted a Toy Story 3 party {who would have guessed?}.  Which I think played perfectly since he was turning three.  So I went to work making his invitation.  I got inspiration for the invitation when I came across a site with a Woody origami shirt.  I thought it was a neat idea and would make a nice invitation.  I took the Father's Day shirt template that I used last year and found some coordinating paper and gold stars to complete the invitation.  I did have to create my own cowprint paper for the vest though.



     Since Noah was asking all winter to go swimming, we decided that a pool party would be a perfect venue for his party.  It ended up being a small party and we pretty much had the pool to ourselves.   So overall it was a pretty low key party, but the kids had a lot of fun and didn't want to leave the pool. 

The green alien cookies for the daycare and his preschool.

Blowing out the candles with the daycare.

Opening presents on his birthday.

Mikayla's birthday present for Noah.

Finally, a real Bullseye.

Mack and Lightning McQueen.
The birthday banner.
Woody cowboy shirt and vest cupcakes.


Making sure he gets all the candles.

Opening presents.  This card from my parents plays music which he loves.

Getting ready to hand out goodie bags.  He helped me put them together and kept
asking if it was time so he could have one.

Watching the torpedo in the pool.

These two were deciding if they wanted to dare go under the fountain. {Ava finally did}



Mikayla really wanted me to take a picture of her under the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment