Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog Love

     Before a few years ago I never understood the whole blog thing.  But now, now I get it.  I am just a little blip in the whole blogosphere, and I am okay with that.  I really prefer to read them than to write my own.  I have different reasons for each of the blogs that I follow.  Some I follow because I feel I have a connection with.  Others because I can really use a laugh.  And then there are those that I follow for yummy inspiration.  Lastly I have a few that I follow just because.  My favorite blogs hang out on the sidebar.  But one I follow right now keeps tugging at my heart.  It falls into that first category in that I feel that I have a connection with.  I have never met the author, and really just happened upon her blog by clicking on an advertisement on another blog {which I don't usually do}.  What I thought I would be looking at was cute homemade clothes {which she has}, but what I found was someone dealing with the hardships of life with the most upbeat of personalities.  Her motto is to Choose Joy in everything.  I will allow you to visit her site to get the whole story.  Coming up next week there will be an auction to help with some of her medical expenses.  You can find more information about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment