Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things They Say Thursday--Feb. 23rd

     I enjoy writing the Things They Say Thursdays because some of the things my kids say I want to remember.  Writing it on the blog helps to cement the memories and have something to share with them when they get older.  Most of the things my kids say I find pretty cute.  This blog here wrote an article about the things her and her friends' kids say.  They are pretty hilarious.  But be warned that some of her posts, while funny, can be on the vulgar side.
     The other day we stopped for lunch at a restaurant.  Apparently we chose to sit at a table with quite a view of, ahem, the moon.  You see I have this cousin who is in with the crowd of baggy pants wearing.  Noah gets a kick out of every time we see him telling him to pull up his pants.  My cousin and him go back and forth for a while telling each other to pull up their pants.  When we were at lunch the other day I thought it was just another guy who fit in with this crowd.  This time though it was Mikayla who said, "If we were outside I would tell that boy to pull up his pants."  Mikayla did inform me that he did pull down his shirt to hide his bum.  Maybe someone else said something...

No comments:

Post a Comment