Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Elmo, Dinosaurs, and Avatar oh my!

     Saturday was jammed packed with action and each of us went our separate ways.  Mikayla and I started off the day with a little shopping out at The Legends.  It is my favorite place to shop since I love Old Navy, Carter's, and Gap and they are all right there.  Plus you can't beat an outdoor mall.  I just love to walk around it even if it is freezing cold outside.  We did our shopping prior to heading over to the TRex Cafe for a birthday party for one of Mikayla's friends.  Mikayla and I went our separate ways after the restaurant.  I left her digging for dinosaur fossils and then she went to stay the night with her friend.  I headed to the theater to see Avatar with my sister.  I was surprised that I actually liked the movie since I am not really into Sci-Fi movies.
     As a Christmas present we got Noah tickets to go see Elmo Live.  He absolutely adores Elmo so we thought it would be fitting for him.  We made it so Mike would take Noah to see Elmo and I would take Mikayla to see Disney on Ice in March.  Noah seemed to really enjoy the show and kept asking where Big Bird (the narrator) went even after the show was over and he was back at home.  Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment