Friday, November 4, 2011

One for the Books...

     Tonight I had one of those moments where I wished I had my video recorder right at my hand.  I was getting Noah ready for bed and he had chose a book to read, but I had chose a different one.  As I got settled in to read the book to him, he decided he was going to read his book all by himself.  He started to read and I couldn't stop smiling {with pride}.  I had to keep myself from laughing a little with some of the lines that he remembered from the book.  We have only read the book a handful of times, but he did a great job of telling the story, making sure that he read each page.  Even when he got to the end of the book he realized he forgot part of the story and went back and found the page to tell it.  When he finished we continued to read the book I chose, but I personally liked his story telling a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment