Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Soccer

     This past weekend Noah started soccer.  I was a little hesitant to sign him up since the last time he wanted a few too many mommy breaks, but I went ahead and did it anyway.  It seems as though he is always being carted to things for his sister and I thought it was about time that he had something that was just for him.  Can I just say with only two other days worth of exposure this boy can dribble.  I was thinking that when he got out there he wouldn't know what to do with the ball, but he completely wowed me with his skills.  Now if only we can work on the whole not using our hands thing...  Here is to hopefully the next six weeks of great time at soccer.
Sitting on "Bob" the bobcat.

Waiting for the coach to say okay.

Off he goes.

Taking a little "injury" timeout after he got tripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment