Monday, November 21, 2011

Where My Heart Is

     This week finds me in kind of a hard place.  I was looking forward to {really counting down to} telling everyone that we were expecting.  But here I am with no such news and a touch of sadness that still lingers in my heart.  We want to try again.  We will try again.  But the waiting does nothing for the pain we are feeling now.  And even if we do get pregnant again, I have a fear that it will come with a little angst and worry.  My goal for myself is to embrace my pregnancy the same way I have the others.  I am going to try and be just as excited.  But just because we try again and get to have another little one to love on, it still will not replace the one we lost.  I want to remember them always.  So for now we wait until the time is right and I have a beautiful little reminder of the one we lost.
{Necklace made by kaycejones.com.}

No comments:

Post a Comment